Gaming with Gray: Black Ops 2 - IED - Ep 9


Gaming with Gray: Black Ops 2 - IED - Ep 9 Video Clips. Duration : 10.72 Mins.


Black Ops 2 Strike Force Mission IED has us protect the government as they make their way to their destination. Thanks for watching and being awesome! Be sure to check out my other channels and all sorts of ways to keep up with me. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Check out some of my "Let's Play"s below! Halo 4 - bit.ly Black Ops 2 - bit.ly Mass Effect 3 - bit.ly Skyrim - bit.ly Dead Island - bit.ly Battlefield 3 - bit.ly Modern Warfare 3 - bit.ly More Games and Playlists! - bit.ly ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAIN CHANNEL: youtube.com IPHONE VLOGS: youtube.com BEAUTY CHANNEL: youtube.com DAILY VLOGS: youtube.com WEBSITE: pirategrayson.com TWITTER - twitter.com FACEBOOK - facebook.com GOOGLE+ - gplus.to INSTAGRAM - instagram.com **If you want to keep up with my gaming videos via twitter, follow:** twitter.com Want to send me letters and love? Look for my PO Box info on my channel - youtube.com Remember, you're always beautiful no matter what. And I love you!

Keywords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment