Homemade Halloween Costumes: Start From Scratch and Make Outrageously Funny Homemade Costumes


Moms are busy and mine was no exception. When I was growing up, my mum all the time waited until the last limited to get us outfits to wear for Halloween. Probably out of necessity, but that is when I discovered how much fun homemade Halloween costumes could be to make.

Leaving our costumes up to Mom normally meant picking out some cheap plastic costume from the local drugstore and going with that. Though this was okay, it was not ideal. One year, my younger brother then in second grade, had to dress up for a school Halloween party.

Halloween Costumes

My mum had surely no time to help him with an outfit, as she had a newborn. So, I took over making our Halloween costumes from scratch and, I might add, with impressive results! Honestly, I think that is what launched my desire to develop costumes for movies.

Homemade Halloween Costumes: Start From Scratch and Make Outrageously Funny Homemade Costumes

These days having a boy dress up as a girl is probably a pretty common idea for home made Halloween costumes. Still, it was not quite as common when we were kids - especially in our small Texas town. Actually, it is kind of funny when I look back.

I took some of my old clothes and other things I could find in my room to make my sweet limited brother into a very convincing finding girl. About the only thing I had a problem with was his hair since I did not have a girl's wig for him to wear. I did have abundance of everything else for his get-up. One look at him and everybody cracked up with laughter.

If you want to make your own Halloween costumes, you can normally find things nearby your home to start. You can fill in what you do not have straight through a collection of uncostly sources. Check out these engaging creative costumes. Remember, you are starting from scratch, so get started with that homemade Halloween costume now!

Homemade Halloween Costumes: Start From Scratch and Make Outrageously Funny Homemade Costumes

0 comments:

Post a Comment